Registration is no longer necessary to attend the ALC Kids Service (infants - 5th grade.) at 10:00 a.m. Rooms are sanitized according to CDC and child-care licensing guidelines for cleaning protocols, and hallways are marked for one-way traffic only. If you or someone in your family has had any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness, please stay home.
Guidelines to help you prepare for Sunday morning:
- All kids must now be dropped off and picked up at their classroom. Only one parent may drop-off and pick up.
- For 3-year-olds and under: Label all outside items, such as diapers, pacifiers, blankets, cups, etc.
- For pre-K and up: Bring only Bibles and offering. Please leave toys at home.
- Touch-free digital thermometers will be used on everyone entering the Kids building.
- All adults will use touch-free hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- All children and volunteers will wash hands when entering classrooms.
- Social distancing in pre-K and up.
- Ages 10 and up (including volunteers) will be required to wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
- Parents are required to wear face coverings when dropping-off or picking-up.
For all students attending the Hangout, this form must be completed. All responses are confidential.
ALC YOUNG ADULTS
Are you a high school graduate or twenty-something? ALC Young Adults is meeting at the church 2nd and 4th Sundays at 6 p.m. in the Students Cafe. Bring a snack to share. For more information on this event email Becca Middlebrook at email@example.com.
Sign up now for our Murder Mystery Valentine's Party!