IMPORTANT NOTE: We are holding two in-person services on Sunday mornings -- at 9:00 a.m and 11:00 a.m. Accommodations are in place during each service for those who meet the criteria for most vulnerable to COVID-19. You also are invited to join us online for our services. Recent messages are available on our Media page.
To comply with regulations and recommendations, everyone at least age 10 attending an in-person service should wear a mask entering and leaving the building and in all common areas such as the foyer, restrooms and classrooms. Because seating is spaced for social distancing, masks may be removed once your seat has been reached.
All updates concerning coronavirus are posted on our News and Updates page. We also are providing content such as inspirational devotionals, Bible studies and social media gatherings during the week on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you would like to receive our weekly email updates, send an email to email@example.com.
In the meantime, the pages on this website provide a picture of what it will be like to be with us in person when our full activities resume. We are praying that will be soon, because we love being together!
A place to grow
It's not easy visiting a church for the first time. We get that, and we appreciate you taking the time to check us out online. The goal of this website is to give you as much of an idea as possible what you can expect when you visit Abundant Life.
Two things you can expect are sound, biblical teaching and warm, friendly people. We know that to be true, because that's what we've been told by people who have visited and decided to make Abundant Life their church home.
We are a growing church -- and not only in numbers. We also are people growing spiritually. We believe growing people and a growing church are interconnected.
The people who attend Abundant Life want to make a difference around the corner and around the world, and we recognize the way to make an impact on our culture is by first having the Word of God impact our lives.
If you wish, we can help you plan your visit if you'll fill in the information below. We won't pester you, but we will get back with you with ways we can make your first visit a little easier.
We hope to see you this Sunday -- and hope you'll decide to come grow with us!
OUR OFFERINGS OUTSIDE OF CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS
- Worship Service: 10:15 a.m. each Sunday
- Equip classes: 9:15 a.m. each Sunday
- Equip U. seminars: Four-week sessions on Sunday nights, held three times per year.
- Connect Groups: See our Connect Groups page for details.
- ALC Kids (through grade 5), every Sunday morning
- TR3S students service (grades 6-12), three Sundays per month, 10:15 a.m., Student Chapel
- ALC Students Tribes discipleship groups. Contact Student Pastor Brinly Foxall for details.
- Night of Worship, first Wednesday of each month, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Ladies Bible Study: Weekly Bible studies of varying lengths, held on-campus 2-3 times per year.
Our other regular-scheduled activities