A place to grow
It's not easy visiting a church for the first time. We get that, and we appreciate you taking the time to check us out online. The goal of this website is to give you as much of an idea as possible what you can expect when you visit Abundant Life.
Two things you can expect are sound, biblical teaching and warm, friendly people. We know that to be true, because that's what we've been told by people who have visited and decided to make Abundant Life their church home.
We are a growing church -- and not only in numbers. We also are people growing spiritually. We believe growing people and a growing church are interconnected.
The people who attend Abundant Life want to make a difference around the corner and around the world, and we recognize the way to make an impact on our culture is by first having the Word of God impact our lives.
If you wish, we can help you plan your visit if you'll fill in the information below. We won't pester you, but we will get back with you with ways we can make your first visit a little easier.
We hope to see you this Sunday -- and hope you'll decide to come grow with us!
Our Sunday schedule
- Worship Service: 10:15 a.m. each Sunday
- Equip classes: January 5 through May 31, 9:15 a.m. Note: No classes March 8 and March 15 for Spring Break, and April 12 for our Easter Service. Also, classes for children and students of all ages.
- Equip U. seminars: "Christ and Culture," January 5, 12, 19 and 26, 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- Connect Groups: See our Connect Groups page for details.
- TR3S students service (grades 6-12), first and third Sunday mornings, 10:15 a.m., Student Chapel
- ALC Students Tribes discipleship groups. Contact Student Pastor Brinly Foxall for details.
Our Wednesday night schedule
- Night of Worship, first Wednesday of each month, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Ladies Bible Study: Trustworthy: Overcoming Our Greatest Struggles to Trust God, February 12 through March 25, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Note: No class March 4 for Night of Worship.
Our other regular-scheduled activities